Alternative News Portal
1 in 5 Americans work at these 10 LOW PAYING JOBS
Want to know why the US economy is broke?
20% of the work force works at these 10 LOW PAYING JOBS
The USA has shifted in a generation from a MANUFACTURING based super power to a low end service nation.
This is why the USA is broke.
Do you think you can pay your home payment, car payment, utilities, insurance, food bills and raise a family on these LOW PAYING wages?
NO you cannot.
- Retail salespersons, 4.48 million workers earning $25,370
- Cashiers 3.34 million workers earning $20,420
- Food prep and serving staff, 3.02 million workers earning $18,880
- General office clerk, 2.83 million working earning $29,990
- Registered nurses, 2.66 million workers earning $68,910
- Waiters and waitresses, 2.40 million workers earning $20,880
- Customer service representatives, 2.39 million workers earning $33,370
- Laborers, and freight and material movers, 2.28 million workers earning $26,690
- Secretaries and admins (not legal or medical), 2.16 million workers earning $34,000
- Janitors and cleaners (not maids), 2.10 million workers earning, $25,140
Can you say these are low paying jobs in the United States?
Can you say these are where a whopping 20% of the US Job Force works? Yes
These are now the jobs in America, low paying meanial service jobs.